Gwarancja i reklamacje
If your shipment was damaged then we will stand for you and help you to find a solution, which also includes dealing with carriers or senders. Don´t hesitate to contact us as soon as possible.
While unloading make sure that the shipmnet isn´t damaged. When the damage is visible or something from the shipment went missing, fill the report claim together with the driver, make a copy and let us know within 1 working day. Do not forget, that the driver has to sign the report claim. In the case that the damage is not visible when receiving the shipment (internal damage) will the warranty period by only 3 days (it can differ, depending on the deliverying country). Because of that please send all the warranty claims to this e-mail address: email@example.com
. When receiving packages by mail it is necessary to complain about the unnoticable damages together with the damaged package within 1 working day (the warranty period may vary depending on your country) at the post office. Leave the package in the state in which it was delivered including the boxes and wrapping.
What to prepare for the warranty of a damaged or lost shipment
- A copy of the report about the damage signed by the driver or an employee of the post office.
- A photodocumentation of the damage and the packaging too.
- An invoice or a sales contract of the purchased item (or an acknowledgement from eBay and the like).
- The extent of damage/lost and a preliminary assessment of damage.
- A suggestion how to solve this problem or an information about the repair options.
- Contact information about the seller/sender.
Ask your sender beforehand to package the right way
Packing is a very important part before starting the delivery itself, for which is the sender responsible. In Germany are the most senders very careful but even so we do recommend to inform them about the importance of the package and about the requirements of the carriers
. It´s the best way how to prevent unnecessary damages.
When the carrier should not recognize that the damage was caused because of the unsufficient packaging, then the sender is the responsible one who has to pay for the damage. In some cases does PayPal or eBay cover for the caused damage (the warranty claim for the unsufficient packaging should be done separately). The warranty claim is done on the basis of the documentation which we will receive from you and as your fowarder we are under an obligation to stand in for you and protect your interests. We can help you with the complaint on unsufficient packaging and comunication with the sender.
Complain through eBay.de, when the item doesn´t match the description
The purchased item doesn´t match the description, when it´s sunbstantially different from the specifications written by the seller in the advertisement. It applies to the following cases:
- You received a different item or another version of the purchased item.
- The state of the item is not correctly described (e.g. when in the advertisement was mentioned that the item is new, but it´s visible that the item was already used).
- The goods weren delivered incomplete.
- The goods are fake.
- There are parts or functions which are missing on the item, which wasn´t mentioned beforehand.
- The goods sufferd damages during the transport (in Germany, on the way from the seller).
When you as a buyer should purchase an item on eBay.de from a corporate dealer just for your personal usage, then you have the right to withdraw from the contract, which means that you can withdraw from the contract and return the item within a period of at least 14 days without giving a reason.
The received item doesn´t match the description in the advertisement. What should I do?
- If you´ve received an incorrect, damaged or very different goods then you should inform the seller so that he can help you solve this problem (the rights to claim for damages which was caused on the way from the seller has only he as the sender). That´s why please open in the section Mein eBay „Übersicht Ihrer Käufe" (the summary of your shopping), next to your ordered item click on „Verkäufer kontaktieren" (contacting the seller) and choose „Der erhaltene Artikel entspricht nicht der Beschreibung" (the purchased item does not match the description). When you contact the seller this way, then the case for consumer protection is opened so eBay can find the whole communication and help you with it. This question/complaint („Anfrage“) can be opened no later than 45 days after the payment.
- The sellers often make a request to send the item which doesn´t match the description back and after that they send a new product or they return the money. If a part is missing or it needs to be repaired the seller can offer you a refund corresponding with the purchased price.
- When the seller should not react to this complaint within 10 days or he didn´t solve it to your satisfaction then open and present this as an official case (Fall) to the customer service from eBay.de. Then they will deal with this problem instead of you. This step is activated from your side (it´s not automatic).
The goods didn´t arrive at the warehouse in Germany. How to proceed?
- Contact us first, please. It is possible that the package was delivered without your ID or name. First of all we have to check this possibility and try to find the package among the other unmarked ones. Send a copy of the invoice or the seller contract, description of the goods, name of the sender, city from where was the package sended and preferably the tracking number (Sendungsnummer) or the link for tracking to us. We can find most of the packages or find out the reason why it wasn´t delivered. Then we could agree on the next step together. If it really got lost in our company, we will pay you the compensation.